• Westciv

Westciv develops Style Master, the Mac and Windows CSS Editor that takes the head aches out of working with CSS.

Giftwrap

Giftwrap - Template Screenshot

“Giftwrap is a beta version enhanced theme for the Textpattern Content Management System that bundles in a few wicked plugins and includes one heckuva tutorial. Quite simply—it’s the easiest of the easy Textpattern themes to install. Aside from the simplistic install, Giftwrap boasts in-demand features such as asides, gravatar support, customized archive pages and more! And the theme is installed without altering a single piece of code! Just copy and paste!

Giftwrap is not just a competition piece, it’s an ongoing effort to create the most user friendly and feature rich Textpattern template available.”

1. stdmedia

I absolutely love it, it’s so damn fun looking. Oh the features are really good to, but damn, I love the clouds!

Thanks bud! It’s really been fun, regardless of the outcome (ie—the competition is fierce)!

The best part, and what I put almost an equal amount of time into, is the installation tutorial, though. So many newbies struggle with installation, I thought this would help. You can check it out at:

3. stdmedia

Yeah, I don’t think I’ll win anything either, but I don’t care. I just wanted to explore TXP. I really made a stellar install notes on my 2nd template, but my computer died so all was lost. Oh well I tried my best.

You did a great job. I’m just proud to say I was a part of such a fun competition!

5. Richard Glover

I don’t mean to be a jerk, but inline CSS? This template is so well done otherwise, I was really surprised to see that.

Mar 1, 01:24 AM

Good catch.

It’s a beta version right now. There were certain issues that arose between the TXP code, plugins , certain browsers and the stylesheet so I had to do a few inline tweaks.

I reached a point in development where it was important to get it out and get some feedback. There’s nothing in the CSS rulebook against inline code, it’s just not as pretty behind the curtain. :)

Look for a solid answer in the future. Even with the inline CSS, the theme is fully functional. To the average end user, it shouldn’t make any difference.

7. Groningen

Jun 12, 08:54 AM

Nice basic design with plenty room for custom modifications.

Great job!

8. Zet

Jul 29, 05:11 PM

Hi! First of all, I really like this. :) I made a food blog (food.whapak.com) but I’m having problems. The “about” bar doesn’t appear and the livesearch disappears when viewing a full article. I can’t really figure out what I did wrong. >_<

It’s a really lovely theme btw. :)

9. Francisexpress

What’s the username and passord?!