Simple Talk

Simple Talk Screenshot

stdmedia’s submission is a vibrant template with a creative layout. The designer has also added some features including a navigation bar that have not yet made it into the online demo.

1. guest

Boy, that’s un ugly template, if I ever saw one!

Ignore the meanies!

I think it’s good. I like the main content area and then the meta and links below.

It’s very good.

3. stdmedia

Sorry if you didn’t like it, but I don’t care. I wanted something slightly different, and yeah I’m not “cool” enough to have to go under a fake alias so no one could lash back at me. I just don’t even care, as long as long as I kinda like it, and someone is crazy enough to use it, my mission here is done. Have a nice day.

There are some errors on the template (at least on the online demo), like the top corners of the main content, but its really original.

5. matthew Smith

Std,

I like it. Don’t pay attention to malicious (and bored) people. It does need some cleaning up though. Have you taken a look at it in Safari? Let me know if you’d like a screenshot or two and I will email them to you.

Otherwise, well done. :)

Matthew

6. stdmedia

I have no access to a mac, so any help you can provide would be appreciated. Does anyone have a way to view it in IE 5? That would also be of great help.

You can get in touch with me at: fedora(dot)mail(at)gmail(dot)com

7. Jan

8. Brian

I like the layout. Never been much of a green person though :)

9. stdmedia

I think I caught the “textplate-fever” as I can’t stop making these, I’ve got 3 textplates on the way. Not that you care.

10. Jan

TextPattern is ugly.

I can’t use in CSS… and I can’t write 100 of plugins to make it works (because installation should be easy)… so how can I contribute template working with folder-installations?

I give up.

11. stdmedia

I could help out if your lost some where, I mean I’ll try. Not sure how successful I’ll be. But drop me a line and maybe we can work it out. I think my email is listed above.